about the tasting room at Milkhouse Brewery:
Do you have food?
- We have a selection of locally sourced craft salamis, cheeses produced by a Mennonite cooperative, and snacks from Frederick’s own McCutcheon’s Products
Can I bring food ?
- Absolutely! Lots of folks will bring a picnic or stop and get pizza
Are kids allowed?
- We welcome families and children however they must stay in the vicinity of the brewery and not run in the crop fields. You may want to bring a kite, soccer ball, etc as well.
Are dogs allowed?
- We are dog friendly. However, dogs must stay on a leash and you are responsible for picking up after them.
Do you have gluten free beer or non-alcoholic beverages?
- We do not have a gluten free beer. Plans are in the works to carry a local hard cider so stay tuned for that. We do however have a variety of sodas and McCutcheon’s ciders
Do you have wine?
- We are not allowed to serve wine. Nor is ANY outside alcohol permitted on the grounds as per state law. Please do not jeopardize our license by trying to get around this.
Can we bring chairs and or tents?
- Yes, but please be sure tents are well weighted down. It is frequently breezier on our hill than other places
Do you do tours or tastings?
- We do not offer formal tours. You may, however, order either tasters or pints of beer. We also have beer to go in bottles or growler fills (and we do fill other brewery’s growlers)
Is there a cover charge?
Do we need a reservation to come with a larger group?
- We do appreciate notice if you are planning on bringing a large party, however, we do not actually take reservations during regular hours. You may want to consider bringing your own chairs etc if everyone wants to sit together – it can get pretty busy on weekends. For inquiries regarding special events during the week contact us at 301-829-6950.